Search This Blog

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Fourth Date Nails

Eek!  I have a dark purple dress (it's not quite hallowe'en so I am saving the full on gothic garb) for tonight and none of my nail colours go very well.  I am so over statement nails, really what would I be trying to say other than I have too much time to spend on my nails?  I have just gone for a neutral in Madagascar Vanilla by Dior.  Pale pink and glittery.  Not quite the vampy look I was going for but I will jazz it up with some amethyst rings.  I think I will leave the Marmite at home though, he might think it's odd and it's too early for him to see my quirky side I feel.  Ooh, marmite-coloured nail polish would be fab... searching...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews