Search This Blog

Friday, 28 October 2011

REVIEW: Collection 2000 Perfect Finish Foundation

I am a self-confessed Dior Cosmetics addict, I adore them.  I have a privilege card and will use it with force to get samples.  However, this month I was short of time, had  hot date at short notice and couldn't get to a stockist when it ran out on me.  I swear by the Diorskin foundation and I needed to find a substitute fast.  I managed to get to a store that sold Collection 2000 and surprisingly matched up my skintone with one of their Perfect Finish range.  I already am a big advocate of their nail colours (which last and last and last...) but my cosmetic snobbery meant up until now I looked over their foundations. It's SPF 20 and oil-free so I thought it would do as an emergency cover-up until I could get to my beloved Dior counter that weekend.  Oh my word, I have been converted!  At £4.99 this was an absolute gem of a find!  It covers evenly, it matches my skin, it doesn't give me breakouts and it lasts all day.  It doesn't cake, dry-out or sit in creases, I am actually in love.  It saved me £20 too, which  I have since spent on shoes but that's besides the point.  My darling Dior, you have a rival in the cupboard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews