Search This Blog

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Snake or Leopard?

Big question.  Do you risk being on the wrong side of the mammalian/reptilian border this winter?  I'm just going through some potential designs for a dress I'm making that would look great with a touch of pretend skinned beast and I can't make up my mind.  Gucci, Cavalli and Chloe were all about the snake this year, Melissa Odabash opted for cheetah (Check out this maxi dress at net-a-porter), Jimmy Choo hedged his bets on both (see these beauties) and Louboutin brought us some amazing snake heels. Hmm, I need to investigate further.  Opinions anyone?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews