Search This Blog

Thursday, 5 April 2012

REVIEW: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation

I haven't been on here for a bit due to other commitments, but after trying out this product I have felt a new lease of life.  I have dodgy skin.  I am pale, I have blemishes, I have greasy patches and dry patches, it's a nightmare.  But of all the foundations I have tried I can honestly say that in my humble opinion, this is THE worst foundation I have ever used.  I read loads of reviews and this one kept popping up as having great coverage, which is what I generally look for to cover my zit scars and the huge mark on my lip caused by one bottle of wine too many a few New Years ago.  I was going to try the Bare Minerals but after waiting at the counter for nigh on ten minutes and no sign of an assistant I changes my mind and tried this one.  The assistant tried it out, yes it was ok after using a primer that costed the Earth, a professional brush and the bright lights in store.  Trying it at home in daylight is another matter.  I was advised that less is more, and that is certainly true, a little does go a very long way.  BUT.  It sank right into my pores and enhanced them, it sat behind all the little flakes of my skin, even after using my favourite primer, it made my eyes water and it gave hardly any coverage to my blotches without building up a cakey mountain.  Seriously, I am not impressed.  For the price I am going back to my Collection 2000 £4.99 that does the job a million times better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Affiliate Network Reviews